Thursday, March 10, 2011

Baby day!!

Tomorrow is baby day! I'm so excited that I think I've worn myself out. I have so much to get done before we go to the hospital that I can't focus! I really just want to sleep! I feel like I have been tired for 9 months!

Here's the plan for tomorrow:
We will leave our house between 4:15am and 4:30am to get to the hospital by 5am. At 5am we will go into to get prepped for surgery and all of the fun things that go along with that. At 7am the c-section will begin. A few minutes later, the c-section will be over and our sweet baby girl will be here!

Then our families will get to come meet her, and hopefully we will be able to google chat with Uncle Josh and hopefully Aunt Melissa at some point so that they can meet their new niece.

I can't believe that after all of this waiting Julia Ruth will finally be here! I know that tomorrow will be mixed with overwhelming joy and sadness since Owen won't be with us. I love that little boy so much! I can't imagine what it will be like when we get to Heaven.

I do hope that we will be able to find a way to remember him, and talk to her about him with out making it all about him but about her as well. I want tomorrow to be an exciting day for her and all about her. After all it is her birthday!

I will post some pictures when I get a chance. I still haven't figured out how to do it from my Mac, but I hope that changes soon!

We'll keep you posted!!

No comments: