Thursday, December 8, 2011

I have this little girl

I have this little girl. This little girl that makes me smile. She makes me laugh. She makes my heart race with fear.

I will be honest. Sometimes my heart races because I'm afraid she has stopped breathing during nap time. Or she has learned to climb stairs. Or because she has fallen...again. I'm always afraid she is going to end up with a concussion. But this little girl is the biggest blessing in my life. She is brilliant. She is fearfully and wonderfully made. She is goofy, stubborn, mischievous, and adorable.

And as much as she has blessed my life and changed who I am; I am daily reminded that this is only possible because of who God is. He has blessed me with more than I can ever ask or imagine.

My fears and my worries are rooted in sin. Because of Jesus I do not have a spirit of fear, but of power, love, and sound mind. I'm so thankful that.

I'm so thankful for this little girl I have. And I'm mostly thankful for Jesus, and for him blessing me with her.

No comments: