Friday, February 17, 2012

Insta-Friday

My friends all over are doing this Insta-Friday thing. I thought it was a cute idea, and I also like the idea of having a place every week that we can go back and show Julia what was going on.

Without further ado....Here's our week in review:

Julia recently got a tea set from her Aunt Freckles' friend Julia. She LOVES the spoons. There are 4 total and she LOVES to crawl around with one in each hand and two in her mouth.







This was Julia's 1st Valentine's Day!! She got some books about Love from us and the onesie that says "I Love Dad" on the front and "I Love Mom" on the back. She also had a Valentine's Play Date with Little Harry!

A friend ordered cupcakes for her son's Valentine Party at school. Their theme was "Heart Health" So we made "Peas and Carrots" cupcakes. (All proceeds go toward our adoption).


We also had some fun yesterday playing with purses, baby dolls, and the camera!

This is my favorite picture of the week. Paul just put her in the laundry basket to get her and her clothes upstairs. She had so much fun!!

What's going on with you this week?



No comments: