Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Where I've been and where I am now...an Update!

It's been 5 months since I was last in this little space. My heart has missed it, but so much has been going on that I didn't feel like I had time or energy to write. I mean, I was pregnant and chasing around a 2 year. Then the baby came. I'm just now feeling like I have my head above water and I don't need a nap everyday.

So here's what's been going on:
In March, Julia turned 2! We celebrated with a few friends and some family at the Austin Zoo, and then took a trip to Ft. Worth to visit Great-Grandparents. She got a Funny Face Pancake for her birthday breakfast...she only ate the chocolate chips and whip cream.

 From March through the beginning of April we took Childbirth Classes in hopes of having a VBAC, and it was recommended that I start seeing a chiropractor and getting acupuncture...BEST THING EVER! Even if you aren't pregnant I recommend both of these!

On April 19th, we welcomed Amelia Jane into our family at 8:40 AM. We instantly fell in love...how can you not fall in love with that face?

 Needless, to say between all of these things and the sleepless nights I'm just now getting back to the blog. I might not be here much because these two beautiful girls are keeping me busy, but I'll be here talking about what's happening in our family and what's on my heart. God's doing a great work in my life as a mom and now as a mom of two. I can't begin to put into words how blessed I am. We have a community that has rallied around us to celebrate Amelia's arrival, help out with Julia and provide meals. We've been eating some GOOD food.

I'm looking forward to being back on here, and sharing my heart with you. Love you all!

No comments: