Monday, April 27, 2009

La di da...

Well, I wish I had a million things to report right now, but I don't. We are coming up on my due date, and I'm a little sad that I won't be welcoming my little one in a couple weeks. However, I am grateful for where God has brought me through all of this. I know that He has a plan and the perfect children for us. I just hate waiting for them.

In other news, I was offered a job at Williams Elementary School here in Austin. I am so excited! I will be teaching 3rd grade ESL. I love the school, and the staff, and I am so blessed to be there. I am going to sign my contract tomorrow!

It looks like we will probably start this whole trying to conceive process again in August. I'm not sure how I feel about it. I know that sounds weird since I want to be a mom, but it isn't like we can just have sex and BAM I'm pregnant! I have to take medications, and go to multiple doctor's appointments...and then that gives me the same chance of getting pregnant as any other woman without PCOS. Anyway, I feel kind of whiny today. I think it could be the rainy weather and that I have been so tired from not sleeping well since I have been breaking out in hives. I'm gettting better!

I guess that's all!

2 comments:

Kate said...

Congrats on the new job - and go get some sleep!

Candice O'Dell, Realtor said...

Congrats on the job! I know that is an answered prayer!