Monday, May 11, 2009

TMI!

So I know that those of you reading this know that this is me dealing with PCOS so you aren't going to be surprised by this post, but you need to be warned I'm going to talk about my PERIOD!

I have been cramping the last few days, and today after lunch VOILA! Aunt Flow decided to come for a visit. This is tremendously exciting news because this is the shortest cycle I have had NOT on birth control. 56 days! I know all of you "NORMAL" cyclers probably wish you could go 5 months with out having this little visit, but you should know it isn't good for your body...ESPECIALLY when you want to get pregnant. So I still need to figure out if I am ovulating on my own, but I have gone from 150 day cycle to a 74 day cycle to a 56 day cycle in a year! How exciting is this?!?!? Anyway, I am hoping that this next month I have a shorter cycle by at least 18 days....wouldn't that be AMAZING that I have cycle within the normal 21-36 day range!!!! I am totally stoked!

In other not so gross news...I am teaching 5th grade for the rest of the school year while a teacher is out because she broke her wrist. I have to say they make my life interesting. Let's just say we have a love/hate relationship. There are times they hate me, and then they want to hug me and I am awesome. There are times I hate them, and I love them and want to hug them! They definitely keep me on my toes.

This summer I am going to nanny for a family I got to know while I was teaching at Primrose School of Shady Hollow. They have a daughter who is 6 years old and a little boy who is 4 months old! They are so adorable and sweet! I am bound to have a FABULOUS summer!

Also, I have gotten to know so LOVELY ladies on whattoexpect.com who also have PCOS and are trying to concieve. There are a group of us who are going to try and lose weight together...say some prayers we all need it. According to the research just losing 10% of your body weight can restore your cycles to normal and induce ovulation! So please pray for us as we will be working out booties off (literally)! Well, maybe not mine... my dearest friend Raven insists my ghetto booty is here to stay no matter how much weight I lose. Honestly, I like my booty so I don't mind.

As you can tell...I am in a playful mood tonight so please just laugh at me and leave a note! I love all of you friends who faithfully keep up with me in the blog world!

No comments: