Thursday, January 19, 2012

I have a dream...

I have started a study over at Inspire to Action. I signed up to receive her free e-book and the first post I got was about Martin Luther King Jr. We all know his famous "I have a dream..." speech, and she encourages us to write down our dreams for our children. 


I have a dream that my children will have hearts that are softened to Jesus.

I have a dream that my children will walk closely with their Lord and Savior.

I have a dream that my children will seek God's will and purpose for their life, and follow it with all that is in them.

I have a dream that my children with love the fatherless and the oppressed. That they will live their lives caring for them.

I have a dream that my children will deny themselves daily and take up their cross and follow Christ.

What are your dreams?

No comments: