Friday, December 31, 2010

My New Year's Resolution

In the past I have pretty much given up on making a resolution because I hate when I don't stick to it because I feel like I have let myself down. However, this year there are some things I HAVE to change because we're having a baby so hopefully I will do a better job.

So here goes:
1) Plan meals and grocery shop weekly.

2) Cook dinner every night.

3) Start shopping with coupons. (Any tips on this would be helpful...I don't even know where to get coupons.)

4) Stick to our budget.

5) Look at consignment shops for baby stuff, and clothes.

6) Read my Bible every day.

7) Go to work every day mission minded.

I think that's all. Please pray that God will help me do this because, let's face it, I can't do this on my own. I have proven that.

Happy New Year!

3 comments:

Kate said...

Coupons: couponmom.com is free and has coupons there plus links to outside sources. Just pick your coupons and print. Also, the good old fashioned Sunday paper has coupon inserts.

Elizabeth said...

redplum.com, coupons.com, smartsource.com and many vendor sites (like stonyfield, horizon, and others) host coupons on their sites.

Rachael said...

http://www.savingwithshellie.com/

Is a girl in Austin and she has some good tips on her website.